Scrap copper cables and wires recycling specialist.
Why sell your scrap cables to us?
Sin Hong Poh Metal Trading is an industry leading scrap cables and wires recycling company that is well proven with over 20 years of experience. Our expertise and knowledge will provide you with the best price for your scrap cables and therefore, maximizing your profits.
We have listed below some of the common types that we recycle daily in our yard.
- Power cables – High Tension (HT) and Low-Tension cables (LT)
- Household copper wires
- Flexible copper cables
- Flame Retardant (FR) copper wires/ cables
- Telecommunication copper wires
- Marine cables
Sell by length or by weight? Which is better?
For expensive and/or high voltage cables, we recommend our customers to sell by meter. It can be done in 4 easy steps.
- Simply send us the information of your cables and we can give you the quote per metre within 1-2 working days.
- Arrange to send down your cables to our scrap yard or collection service from us.
- From here, we will finalize the measurements of your cables.
- Collect your payment.
Alternatively, we can weigh your scrap cables to derive its market value and quote you per kg , whichever method is your preference.
Our weighing scale is calibrated and certified yearly by an Authorised Verifier which has been assessed under SPRING Singapore’s Designation Scheme to perform weighing instruments verification for trade use.
What is the price of scrap wires?
The value of a scrap wire depends several factors. They are namely:
- The copper content inside the cable
- The type of copper inside the cable
- Labour hours for stripping the cable
- Armoured cable Vs Non-Armoured cable
- The current market rate of copper